We recommend the Ring Video Doorbell Elite as a professional quality solution for home security. When installed in its hard-wired configuration (highly recommended) it has none of the problems that plague battery-operated versions, and none of the bandwidth issues of the wi-fi versions which can experience signal loss or interference.
Although it does have wireless capacity, we strongly recommend that it be installed in a hard-wired configuration for reliable operation. This unit does require professional installation, both for the wiring as well as the installation of the doorbell itself, which requires an electrical box.
– Ships with Satin Nickel, Pearl White, Venetian, Satin Black faceplates
– 1080 HD Video
– Built-in microphone and speakers
– Live VieW on-demand video and audio
– Motion activated alerts
– Infrared night vision
– iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 compatible
– Secure flush mount
– Fits standard junction boxes
– Advanced Motion Detection, Customizable Motion Zones
– 160° horizontal, 90° vertical Field of View
– Two-way audio with noise cancellation
– Works with select Alexa devices
– Power Over Ethernet. PoE adapter included.
– 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz Ethernet Connection
– Compatible with smart lock systems from Kevo, LockState, Kisi or Lockitron
*The price shown would be a typical price for full professional installation. Your price may vary, depending on factors such as wire run lengths and whether your basement is unfinished or finished, for example. Smart lock installation, if required, will be quoted separately, and installed by a professional locksmith.