The DSC Acuity AC-100 Glass Break Detector is an advanced acoustic glass break sensor designed to detect the sounds produced by the shattering of framed glass. The AC-100 is the result of an extensive research program, designed to study the properties of glass as well as the sounds produced by the shattering of framed glass.
Patented Dynamic Signal Processing provides accurate detecton of Plate, Laminated, Wired and Tempered glass types while rejecting common false alarm sounds. The result is a detector which provides exceptional sensitivity and high false alarm immunity, superior to any other product of its kind.
The AC-100 comes with a “detection level”jumper which allows the selection of either of two levels of detection, depending on the size and acoustics of the room in which the detector will be installed, improving overall false alarm immunity of the detector. The default setting is designed for applications requiring high sensitivity and range, such as larger rooms, or rooms which contain a significant amount of sound-absorbing surfaces such as carpets, furniture, drapes, etc. A lower sensitivity setting is suitable for rooms which are smaller, and contain a significant amount of hard, sound-reflective surfaces, such as kitchens, bathrooms, entranceways, etc.
- Omni directional microphone
- Advanced microprocessor-based glassbreak sensor
- High-level static and transient protection
- High RF immunity with SMD construction
- White noise rejection mechanism
- Installer test mode for glassbreak sensor (AFT-100 tester required)
- Alarm memory (latching LED) for glassbreak sensor
- MOV transient/static protection
- Jumper selectable sensitivity range
- Wall Mounted
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 89mm x 64mm x 20mm (3.5″x 2.5″ x .08″)
- MFR Part Number: AC-100